Thursday, August 19, 2010

That's It

Ok, I don't think there will be enough time to do any more blogging, and besides, not much happened today, we decided to take it easy on our last day in Sweden so that we'll be all ready to go back to the old routine.
Congratulations to our grand winner, Mrs Passero who came in from nowhere like an underdog :) I sense there are genuine Swedish fish in her future.
As for all our other contestants, there will be prizes all around. Not as fancy as the grand prize of course, but I am sure no one will be disappointed.
That is, if the plane makes it... :)

3 comments:

Nana said...

Have a safe trip back. We enjoyed your blog. Micah, your pictures ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Swedish fish for me!!! Safe trip home you guys. This was a lot of fun.

Judywoo-dee said...

DaVid... I have a little clip from service the other day.. with little miss Ashley. Soo cute!

and REMEMBER:

Borta bra men hemma bast!

Thanks for sharing your trip- get home safely all of you!