After service we went to coop, a pretty big food-store, and we took some pictures of some interesting features that you might not have seen in the states. 
How about some bulk frozen berries, and then this wall where you pick up... what? That is our question of the day. What are these red things for? 
After that we headed up on Murberget, an outdoors museum, where they have buildings from the past centuries, and every now and then they'll re-enact l
ife in the olden, golden days, so we got to see a lot of dressed up people. My sisters found an outhouse and felt they had to try it out, even though I believe they forgot to take the lids off.
Dont forget to check out the video of my sisters trying out the stilts they had there too... cracked Kathryn up like crazy :)
After the outing we had to run, so that my time-nazi dad wouldn't have a seizure, because we had to be at the meeting.
It was nice meeting our old congregation again... hugs all around.
It's always a bit scary though to see how the kids have grown up... makes you feel old.... I almost felt like a 40-year old, but fortunately that is far off... unlike for some people...
Back home we had crayfish, well that is, everyone but me since the things make me itch something crazy, but I helped Kathryn deshell hers :)
I think it was her first time having them, and she seemed to enjoy them.
Now, Kristine and Micah said they'd have a post, but we'll see if it shows up...
14 comments:
Is this the red booth style thing? It is for bärkassar or carrier bags (I hope)
its either that or a candy dispenser (:
Are they price scanners?
If it is the red things in the fruit bin, I am guessing lychee fruit. If you mean the red things on the wall, I am guessing that you buy your carrying bags with these.
They are bulk candy dispensers.
Wait...could it be that the carrying bags are for bagging the candy...lightbulb!
Well, we have one correct answer so far :) Its not the berries, its all the little devices.
Could it be price scanners,i´ve heard they can do that themselvs in the honest land of Sweeds?
Alfred E N
swedish grocerie stores do not provide bags for your groceries.this is a kiosk in which you can pick up your grocerie bags.
Considering there was only one right answer then mine has to be wrong. So price scanner it is
Lots of interesting guesses... :)
But price-scanners it is. You just scan your merchandise and drop it in your cart, then you hand your gun to the cashier and pay... pretty neat if you ask me.
So how do they keep people from putting things in the cart and not scanning them? Is fhere a way to check to see that all items are paid for?
well, they have random check-ups, and you have to pay at a register still where you hand over your gun, and I think they glance in your cart for any expensive items, but some people still steal :) I think though that they save money overall since they don't have to hire that many cashiers.
Post a Comment