At least I got a delicious glass of herring-water...
We all lined up our beach chairs and did some reading/sleeping, and we also got some ice-cream (cream #1) and beach volleyball in.
Hannah was the only one that actually got in the water... it was 14 degrees Celcius (question 1: how many degrees Fahrenheit is that?).
Back at the house, dad made some boneless pork-chop with an aluminum foil wrap filed with vegetables and cream (#2). Quite good and unhealthy...
We had to get ready for meeting real quick as always, as dad pulls up the car outside the house and threatens to leave us... he never does though.
The congregation here in Härnösand has a large group of Burundi immigrants
Poor Hannah has been biking a lot this week, we only have one car available, and there are 6 of us, and she's the weakest :)
After the meeting we had some more unhealthy stuff. Swedish cheesecake (not like the american kind. Question 2: what is it made of?) which you eat with milk, berries and un-whipped heavy cream (#3) and then after that, just to put the last nail in, some ice-cream (#4) with watermelon chunks in it.
After that we rolled into bed :D.
Note: there are no naked people in these beach-pictures (just like there were none 2 years ago) I've checked.
14 comments:
14 degrees Celsius is equivalent to 57.2 degrees fahrenheit. Do I get points this time?
Swedish cheesecake (ostkaka) is made from curdled milk, cream, sugar, eggs, almonds and bitter almonds. It is traditionally served warm to preserve the delicate flavor. Surely this is worth something.
Well I'm late as usual.
1) 14 degrees C = 57.2 degrees F
2) Swedish cheesecake (ostakaka also referred to as curd-cake) is made of eggs sugar, flour, cottage, cheese, vanilla, exract, and salt
2)...and also your preference of ice cream or whipped cream
Done! Now for more sleep
I think you need a morning question & an evening question. By the time I get up, brush my teeth, do my Bible reading & turn on my computer - there are 10 comments already. :-) LC
1) 14 degrees C = 57.2 degrees F
2) Swedish cheesecake (ostakaka also referred to as curd-cake) is made of eggs sugar, flour, cottage, cheese, vanilla, exract, and salt
The first day of no job I decide to sleep in a bit and I am late.
How dare you just copy and paste mine!!!!!
Btw - I am up at 2 am so my insomnia gives me an edge.
Roligt att läsa om er :) Längtar tills vi får träffa er!
14 degrees celcius is 57.2 degrees farenheit
that cheesecake is curd-cake, topped with whipped cream and lingonberries.
Ostakaka (OOS-tah-kah-kah)
Beat: 1 egg and 4 egg whites slightly
Add: 1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 pint small curd whole milk cottage cheese
1 cup half and half
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
In case you want the recipe. The cottage cheese part puts it over the edge for me.
You people are awesome! Looks like there will be a lot of bonus points. Unfortunately, this day has gone by too fast, so the update will be tomorrow.
Sanna, vi skulle älska att du har kommit till USA sä att ve kan träffas.
Post a Comment