We decided to go to a really nice beach about an hour away in the south of Sweden. Of course once we got there the rain started. We still stayed, because this was our last full day we were staying in Helsingborg, and we wouldn't get another chance to go swimming.
First we ate at a fish-place.
After that we headed down to the water.
Not everyone wanted to get in, as you can see, but once you got in, the water was quite nice.
We saw an interesting sign on the beach, and it will be the question of the day. What is the sign telling you?
Hint, the answer might lie in the end.
Back at the house we had some milk noodles and Falukorv (bonus question: What is Falukorv?) and then we had our meeting. Micah and Kristine hadn't gotten much out of the meetings in Swedish, so we had a little private meeting for their benefit. We promise we won't make a habit out of it though...
We ended the evening with hot open-faced sandwiches. Some with ham and pineapple and some with some mushroom gunk and ham which I didn't touch.
18 comments:
Falukorv is a large traditional Swedish sausage made of a grated mixture of pork and beef or veal with potato starch flour and mild spices.
The sign looks like it is indicating that nude bathing is prohibited for a certain distance and then after that distance it is allowed. So it seems that Swedes are an inhibited lot. Lol
By the way ,,, I was up because this is the time Jon has to get up for work and I have to make sure he gets up. I actually do sleep ... sometimes!
You still need to sleep Denise, it doesn't matter what the reason is :)
I will concur with Denise about the sign & the clothing options that go with it. I'm sure u & Micah stayed toward the end of the beach
Isn't it kind of early to wash the car? Hej, what's with the towels on Kristine AND Micah? I understand Danes can have beards. Does that apply to visitors also?:)
Don't say that about the beards too loud, Mark. You will have about a dozen brothers defecting to Denmark. Hahahaha!
Naturist. People allowed 1100m
1.LIGHTLY-SMOKED BOLOGNA SAUSAGE
Malnaricks will you share your candy with me? Pretty please??? lol
Malnaricks, I just want one Swedish fish ,,, from Sweden. Maybe you can let Jon have one bite of a chocolate bar. Jesus said that there is more happiness in giving than in receiving and we ALL want you to be really, really, happy!
At this point in time I would like to announce my retirement from competitive answering of David's questions.
As a parting gift I would like 3 salty liquorish rolls (you know what I'm talking about)
For more information: keep pondering because I'm not saying anything else
NO FURTHER QUESTIONS!!!
...that is all
I see Steviewonder has had it! I don't blame him:)
Good 4 u Stevie. . .
Stevie Wonder ,,,, that is hilarious!
Hand über die Schokolade , und niemand wird verletzt
Just in case you didn't get that...
Hand över chokladen , och ingen skadas !
Is that clear enough for you? Hmmm?
OK ,,, I won't be posting early in the morning any more. I am scaring people. I will just stick to housework when I can't sleep and wait till later in the day to post. LOL!
Didn't see Stephen as a quitter, but I guess he wasn't ready to wake up early in the morning to win... And Micah and I decided we're keeping the beards :)
And by the way, Micah is very modest, that's all... :)
Post a Comment