Check out the grand adventures of the Gerber's and Nyman's (1 and 2 1/2's American, 1 and 2 1/2's Swedish) in the seriously cool country of Sweden, or as the locals call it Sverige.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
No Subject
Sorry everyone, no update today. But I'll throw in a question just to keep your interest peaked. A Swedish riddle for you to solve: Vad får man om man korsar en papegoja och en tusenfoting?
Ok, I'll give Andrea and Stephen 2 each since one was first and the other got the complete answer. As for Denise, I guess I can give her a point for her pointless ramblings :)
11 comments:
What do you get if you cross a parrot and a centipede? I have no idea. lol
What do you get when you cross a parrot with a centipede?
A WALKIE TALKIE
David, If I answered 2 question correctly shouldn't I get 4 point instead of two
he just said what does it mean. no bonus points for u steve lol
I meants yesterdays questions
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from Colonel Sanders.
Ok so a parrot and a centipede and a priest walked into a bar one day ....
Fahrvergnügen
4 fig newtons?
Are they Cake or Cookies...THAT is the question. or maybe it wasn't???
Ok, I'll give Andrea and Stephen 2 each since one was first and the other got the complete answer. As for Denise, I guess I can give her a point for her pointless ramblings :)
Post a Comment