Day 2 of Micah and Kristine's stay in Njurunda, and we still haven't heard from them... We're assuming they're still alive.
Not much happened on our Saturday, but it was kind of nice that way.
We started the day with some service and fika. Now, fika is a Swedish meal that you can eat pretty much at any time of day. And it can consist of pretty much anything too... but it's almost always delicious :)
This time around we had sandwiches, coffee, tea and other random stuff. We really needed some self control to stop eating :)
Later in the day I worked on my talk while Kathryn watched a movie. It's down to a week now, so I better get it finished... crunch-time!
All in all, not much to talk about, which is why we will have the random id pic to figure out today.

Who are the kids in this picture?
17 comments:
They are actually YOUR CHILDREN that you leave behind in Sweden with relatives to care for them.
In this way, you think you will still be able to apply for Bethel service!
Hannahs Children?
Secret children... i like the idea :) And Kent... my sister is 17, she better not have any kids...
Hi David : Kirsten and I guess that it is a picture of you and your older sister.
Yup your SECRET CHILDREN.... please give my love to the GRANDPARENTS... Bo & Annette! ;)
I have no idea until mark has an idea so my answer is: as you said trick questions are allowed so I will go with just a picture of random kids whom you don't even know
Our family concurs with the Malnaricks's. This is a picture of you and your older sister Bitya (please pardon our spelling but we should get some extra points for remembering her name! smile)
Bitja & David in Forsmo
x-tra point to Alfred E Neuman
Bitja & David in Forsmo thanks brother Nyman
Oh man either way I don't get a point :(
Can I get a point for reminding you to practice song # 107? :-) LC
Yeah, David and Bitja
I'll get chocolate anyway
I'm reading this stuff after 2 hours sleep; that gives me xtra credit
btw, Micah and Kristine are fine in Myrbodarna; phone was off the hook
I think its you and your sister.
I think its you and your sister.
Nice to see we have some new competitors... and to see Stephen removed from his constant lead. :P
I didnt mean your sister Hannah, David.. :)
Post a Comment