Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not much

We didn't have anything special planned today, but my parents and sisters were going for an outdoors play, which I figured wasn't going to be that great for foreigners, so we decided to just roam Helsingborg some more, and then hit the movies.
We ate at an Indian restaurant, where they were playing some hilarious Indian music videos. If you remember what went on 2 years ago, we ate at that very same restaurant.
We did a lot of walking back and forth, and found some interesting items that will beautify our home and wow our guests :)
We ended up watching Inception, which was a great movie, as I'm sure most of you know already, and also eating a pile of candy... might not be enough left to give to the winner of the competition :)
I figured I could throw in a picture of our ticket booth, so you can see how we travel back and forth to Helsingborg.
Random Sweden Question: What is Sweden's main export? (Besides handsome Swedes)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAIN EXPORTS: Chemicals, Engineering and Electrical Goods, Iron and Steel, Motor Vehicles, Paper and Wood Pulp, Petroleum Products, Timber and Timber Products.

Were you looking for a single product? Sweden is the home of the Volvo.

Nana said...

Area: 450,000 km² (174,000 sq. mi.), third largest country in Western Europe ... Sweden. - Average life expectancy: men 79 years, women 83 years. - Most important export goods: Machinery, electronics and telecommunication, paper, pharmaceuticals, ...

pd844 said...

machinery 35%, motor vehicles, paper products, pulp and wood, iron and steel products, chemicals

Sweden also exports a lot weapons to other countries even though they are a neutral country.

Volvo which is swedish was owned by Ford Motor co.who in in 2010, sold the brand to the parent of Chinese motor manufacturer Geely Automobile for $1.8 billion

Anonymous said...

I saw another article that says that machinery accounts for 35% of Swedish exports. Then the rest is the other stuff I mentioned earlier.

DotDotDotSteve said...

machinery, motor vehicles, paper products, iron and steel products, chemicals, Timber and Timber Products.

And the one of the biggest export that really doesn't get accounted for is MUSIC (eels, keane, kent, etc)

DotDotDotSteve said...

My bad keane is from the UK sorry

David said...

Well, I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but it looks like you all did your research :) Except for Stephen, because Eels are from UK too... you fool :P

Anonymous said...

Well I would not have gotten the music thing since I have never heard of any of those groups. The only Swedish group o know is Abba. 8-D