There were no people at all at the lake, so we had an idea of how cold it would be, only it was a bit worse than we thought :)
We actually braved the cold water, and the sharp pebbles on the lake floor, and after you lost all
We also climbed up on top of the ladder that leads to the cliffs surrounding the lake to get a nice view of the whole thing.
After we made it back and got warmed up, we went for a stroll through the streets of Nora. The girls found all kinds of little stores where they picked up trinkets and junk. :)
We ended the evening with a cozy bbq in the backyard.
For today's question: Each Landskap (you'll have to look that one up, I'm too tired :) in Sweden has a flower. What Landskap is Nora in, and what flower is the Landskaps flower?
11 comments:
The flower is mistletoe.
Nora is in the landskap Västmanland.
Landskap means province.
Oh no ,,,, only two days left to your adventure! Awwwwww!
Västmanland is the landskap. flower is Mistel.
I'd like to mention that this post: "We actually braved the cold water, and the sharp pebbles on the lake floor, and after you lost all feeling in your body from the cold, it was quite nice." was highly exaggerated on account of David being a super big baby.
The water was quite nice once you got in it and it was very sunny out. The rocks in the sand weren't even THAT sharp..
To wrap things up: This place was amazing, and Kathy & David are babies. :)
At least we're babies that can handle a 12 minute hike up a mountain :P
I can't say anything because no one is a bigger baby than me when it comes to cold water. So I am pretty sure David and Kathryn have nothing on me!
I'm really sad that your trip is ending. I've looked forward to your blog and Micah's pics everyday.
Btw Katherine you missed the fun of being my householder last nite and David you missed giving me councel on outline and Anthony marked me good and I've moved on from that point. I can breath again. lol
Andrea, I so would have made you work on that over and over again... and remember, now that Anthony thinks you've mastered the outline, that means you have to use it all the time :)
Post a Comment