My dad took Kathryn out to a return-visit living about 30 mins away, so I was stuck with Kristine and Micah, and we walked down to Härnösand City, which is considerably smaller than it sounds.
We just browsed around in some random stores, and then we met Hannah who just had done some work with the candy in the morning. She is covering a little bit for my mom when she is on vacation. We finished with a walk through the old part of town which is very quaint looking. We have a question for you here too. What does the blue sign on the right side in the picture with my sister mean?
I decided it was time to introduce Micah to a Swedish bakery,
By the way, Stephen. I'm sure you'll appreciate hearing that my mom has been serving us some Gifflar every now and then since she made a ton and froze them... they taste really good even when reheated.
On the way home we ran into a rabbit jumping competition or training... not sure which, but we decided to film it since it was very adorable,and I figured there might be some old ladies watching the blog that would appreciate it. This video is neat since the rabbit wasn't in the mood to jump, instead it just stopped after each jump to start eating. :)
Since my public talk is tomorrow, it was really crunch time for me, and I noticed I was a bit short, which didn't help...
The Girls decided to go for some walking exercise, while Micah and I spent some time bonding.
Mom made us Pizza in the evening, and everyone loved it, eating until it was coming out our ears.
13 comments:
NO THROUGH ROAD
I soooo get this one! YAY!!!!!!
She is correct the sign me "No Through Road" (according to the Internet)
And David, yay!!! I have been waiting forebode hope your talk goes well
eh.... did everyone fall asleep during you talk? or did you knock their socks off with another one of your amazing illustrations?
NO THROUGH ROAD
I can't wait for candy!
Fine thing! I get up before 6am to go for my walk AND to check if you have posted anything.... WHERE are YOU??? oh well... anyway...When you people finally get home I found a nice little place to go for TURKISH coffee and desserts...
Where is the Turkish coffee?
Definitely up for trying some Turkish coffee and desert.
Albany..a little dingy hole in the wall place.
BUT the COFFEE was GOOD.
They have Baklava, Halvah which is a sesame & pistaschio CANDY... and other delightful mid-eastern desserts...
Send me the address and the name of the place. I am always looking for a good coffee place to hang out. Do they have free wifi?
Post a Comment