I know you people have been looking here everyday, but don't forget, he who waits for something good... so I won't really give you much to read today either. I just got back online (story will be here soon) and it got too late to post anything of consequence, so you just get a question.
Today when we were walking around in Helsingborg, we looked over the ocean and saw another city. What is the name of that city, and what country is it in?
6 comments:
Helsingør, Danmark
Extra points for correct Danish spelling!
Helsingør, Danmark. According to Google maps.
Well I am late on this one but I still want candy.
And since we are on the subject of correct spelling, I want extra points for knowing how to get the special characters on my iPad.
3 mins before the meeting has helsingør - danmark
The Danish city of Helsingör is just a 20 minute ferry ride away
Its in Denmark
Post a Comment